Krypton | Legacy of Fandom
It’s the 80th Anniversary of the Superman franchise and SYFY is launching their newest installment of the saga — a brand new show called Krypton!
SYFY asked CAUSE+EFFECT to conceptualize a spot celebrating the legacy of Superman fandom and exploring the power and omnipresence of one of the most recognizable icons of all time, the Superman S (also known as the crest of the House of El).
We directed, produced, designed, composited and edited this tribute to the most super symbol.
- Executive Producer | Jason Zemlicka
- Chief Creative Officer | Jamie Hubbard
- Executive Creative Director | Bex Schwartz
- Art Director | Nick Jernigan
- Writer | Gianna Orzo
- Post-Producer | Gianna Orzo
- Editor | Hernan Bornas
- Designers | Corey Ryan, Whitney Theis, Marcin Zeglinksi
- Colorist + Compositor | Corey Ryan
- Sound Mix | Plush